- The original ET user can upgrade the multi-chain version in [My]-[About Us]. After the upgrade is successful, click on the top right corner of the homepage [Add Wallet]
- Select [Bottom of Ethereum]
- Go to the [Add ETH Account] page and click [1 minute to create quickly]; if you have an ETH wallet, you can choose to import mnemonics.
Follow the prompts to set [account memo name] and password, etc., and click to confirm
- The ETH wallet address is a string starting with 0x. In order to facilitate the user to distinguish the account, the [account memo name] user can note the "common wallet", etc., please use the string starting with the wallet address 0x.
Backup mnemonic! ! ! This step is very important! ! ! The mnemonic is another form of expressive private key. Keep the backup mnemonic in good condition and do anti-theft and anti-lost measures. ET Wallet will not save your mnemonic information.Tips: After creating an account successfully, be sure to back up your mnemonic in time and keep it properly to avoid property damage caused by leaks or loss! And once lost, can't be retrieved! Therefore, the loss of user assets will be borne by the users themselves!
The account is imported successfully, and the user's ETH remark name can be displayed in the upper left corner of the wallet.
- Here is the import schematic